Katrina is an exceptionally qualified business entrepreneur, having spearheaded enterprises and career positions across many diverse fields including banking and finance, retail and property. In the last decade much of her focus has been in the Real Estate sector, gaining valuable experience in land marketing, including the management of both development site and residential estate land sales. With roles in both the private and public sectors Katrina has develop a powerful network of professionals within the property industry. This has provided her with the best possible resources to provide an ultimate service regimen to her clients with residential land estate developments and englobo sites for marketing.
Katrina’s attention to detail across all facets of the land marketing and development process is impeccable. She is fiercely proud of her determination to leave no stone unturned and as a highly skilled communicator is able to navigate and negotiate with stakeholders at all levels, to achieve optimal outcomes.
- Sales & Marketing flair with extensive industry experience
- Highly developed management skills, customer service and stakeholder communication
- Strong corporate background in finance & sales
- Senior Management state government land sales role with LandCorp
- Exposure to iconic WA land developments including experience working with project managers and key stakeholders including government agencies, developers, resource companies, builders and landowners